THE MARKETPLACE…. YOURHEALTHIDAHO…..EXCHANGE……all terms we use for the website we use to enroll for
The ASSISTANCE is income based and will be provided through a TAX CREDIT that you may use monthly to help pay premiums or you can choose to receive the credit at TAX TIME at year end….your choice. Your Tax Professional will be of great assistance going forward as health insurance no longer asks Health questions…
PREMIUMS are based on AGE, ZIP CODE, TOBACCO USE, ANNUAL INCOME (MAGI) OF CURRENT YEAR.
Generally, IMAG is your adjusted gross income plus any tax-exempt Social Security, interest, or foreign income you have.
A list of qualifying events to make changes to your health insurance outside open enrollment (Oct-Dec each year):
* Birth of a child *Adoption of a child *Individual renewal * Marriage * Moved into Idaho or into a different ZipCode area
* Loss of coverage due to death of employee, termination of the employee, reduction in working hours, divorce or legal separation, Medicare entitlement of the employee, child loses dependent status, or employer files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Loss of minimum essential coverage
- New eligibility or ineligibility for premium tax credit * New eligibility or ineligibility for cost-sharing reductions
- Moved into the state or new zip code area of Idaho
YOURHEALTHIDAHO Call Center at 1-855-944-3246 to get help by phone. Or Call me KARRIN ARCHER 866-4825!