Delayed Part B enroll

When signing up for Part B because you are leaving an employer health plan
and previously signed up at age 65 for Part A,  you will need to complete paperwork to enroll.
1.  HERE are the Forms you need to print off forms #CMS-L564E and CMS40B-E.
2.  The one form is to be filled out by the person applying  and the employer to verify group coverage.
3   The second form is filled out by person applying.
    Both forms need to be sent or taken to your local Social Security Office.
 You may need to Call social security office to set an appointment as well.

Powered by RIA Fox, Inc.